Trade Company "Dashukovskie Bentonites" was organized in March, 2000 for the sale of the products of OJSC "Dashukovskie bentonites" ( former name was Dashukovsky Integrated Plant of bentonite clay"). The Company is located in Dashukovka village, Lysjansk district of Cherkassy region, in the central part of Ukraine. Integrated Plant, i.e. the main production line where bentonite powder is produced, was constructed in 1980 for open cut mining of Cherkassky bentonite clay deposit, the largest in Ukraine.
Bentonite being mined here has got high content of the main mineral-montmorilonite ( 65-90 %) and that is the important factor for the most of the users.
Production capacities allow for annual production of 220 thou ton of clump bentonite clay and palygorsky clay, 180 thou ton of bentonite powder.
- Bentonite modified clay for ore dressing Plants is intended for palletizing of iron ore concentrate to be used when making iron ore pellets for Blast Furnace process.
- Bentonite powder for foundry is applied for moulds manufacture, they are used in automatic casting lines.
- Bentonite powder for bore holes drill-ing is used for exploration and mainte-nance drilling of oil, gas and water bore holes.
- Palygorskitovy clay-powder has found its use when salt resistant drilling solu-tions making.
- Palygorskitovay clay is used for home animals litter making.
Constant Customers of these products are more than 200 machine-building Plants, gas and oil production Companies in Ukraine, CIS countries and in Europe. The above product is used in many branches of the national industry including metallurgy, foundry, civil engineering, agriculture, etc.
Represantation Office in Russia - CJSC "ТD RUSS"
Adress: 2-nd Zachatjevsky lane, 7, Moscow 119034 Russia
Phone: (+380 95) 785-23-40
Fax: (+380 95) 785-23-43