Ukrainian-German company (UGC) «Ukrtermobud» was founded in June 1995 as economic society. The owner of the society are German firm “Rinova Planen und Bauen GmbH”, Ukrainian enterprises “Arkada” (Kiev), “Termoproektbud” (Nikolaev) and physical persons. The main aim of foundation UGC “Ukrtermobud” – is production of up date energy-saving elements of house building, packing, packages, disposable utensils on the basis of polystyrene as well as introduction in Ukraine progressive system of monolithic house building “Rinova -Termodom”.
The company consists of:
1. Basic production enterprise (2 workshops) providing production of house building elements according to “Termodom” system and warmth keeping units of foam polystyrene.
2. Subsidiary production workshops which provide production of the following products
- reinforced beams “Filigran” for floor and covering of thermohouses;
- all types of space frames and metal structures;
- polystyreneconcrete units for exterior walls and partitions;
- concrete side-walk tiles;
- building articles and structures of wood.
3. Building Head office with building sections in Kiev, Nikolaev and Yalta provide construction of objects according to “Termodom” system. Building Head office has special equipment, high-capacity concrete pumps, inventory sheathing and necessary construction machineries.
Head office of the company is in Nikolaev, offices of the company representations are in Kiev, Krivoy Rog, Yalta. The company has its disposal a wide net of dealers who work in 17 towns of Ukraine.
More than 200 persons work at the company on permanent and temporary contract base about half of them have higher and special technical education.
Civil engineers and managers of the company provide complex maintenance of complicated equipment in production workshops, develop design-estimate documents, perform management of production workshops and construction sections as well as perform license supervision of construction of the objects according to construction-technological system “Rinova -Termodom” in all regions of Ukraine.
In 1996 for the first time in Ukraine the company “Ukrtermobud” put into operation the enterprise for production of building elements, ornamental finishing materials and disposable utensils on the basis of foam polystyrene – EPS. Delivery, mounting and adjustment of technological equipment of the enterprise were made by German companies “Storopack Reichencker GmbH + Co” (Metzingen, Germany) and “Kurtz” (Dusseldorf, Germany).
The first starting complex of the enterprise provide production of energy saving elements of the houses according to “Termodom” system of general area of 50 thousand sq. metres as well as warmth keeping units of foam polysterene of 10 thousand cub.metres volume.
The capacity of the first phase of the enterprise for production of foam polysterene is 500 t a year.
The second starting complex of the enterprise is designed for production of 50 thousand cub.metres of effective warmth keeping units, packing and packages, ornamental finishing materials and disposable utensils of foam polysterene.