The "Antrotsitovsky Prefabricated Greenhouse Factory" CJSC was constructed and equipped by the "Prints Docum" Dutch company in 1972.
In 1985 the production was reconstructed with the assistance of the "FATA" Italian company. The purpose of the reconstruction was to introduce new products: sandwich-panels for rapidly erected skeleton-type buildings, profiled plates, roll galvanized steel with polymer lacquer coating.
In 1991 our production volume began to go down because of the economic crisis and recession in demand. Five years later we stopped the production of prefabricated greenhouses and sandwich-panels, but began to manufacture profiled pipes, pipes for natural gas lines and water pipes of new dimension-types.
Currently the enterprise produces a lot of different metal products:
- pipes for natural gas conduits and water pipes;
- steel electric welded straight-line-seam pipes;
- square pipes (8 dimension-types);
- rectangular pipes (10 dimension-types);
- cold-bent angle bars (15 dimension-types);
- cold-bent channels (7 dimensions);
- steel strip (candies);
- reinforcing profiles for metal-plastic windows;
- profiled plates made of galvanized and painted metal;
- custom-built metalwork.
The output capacity of the forming shop is up to 4 million running meters of formed metal products a year.
In order to develop our production and increase sales, we introduced (in 2004) the ISO9001-2000 International Quality System.