Leader of International Education
"Wisconsin International University (USA) in Ukraine", Ukrainian-American Humanitarian Institute:
- founded by National M.P. Dragomanov Pedagogical University (Kyiv, Ukraine) and Wisconsin International Institute (Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA).
- has the License VPI-II, N 116233 from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine to provide educational activities according to state requirements and the Institute Statute.
- the educational process is provided according to Ukrainian and American University curricula and syllabi by faculty members of prominent universities of Ukraine, the USA and Europe.
- courses are offered in Ukrainian and English.
- german is studied as a foreign language .
- students can study in the USA and Europe.
- the Library possesses modern textbooks and scientific literature including books from the USA, England and Germany.
- the University requires tuition fees.
- English School offers classes in the English language.
The university offers courses in 60 fields study, including:
- Business law;
- International business law;
- Business policy;
- International business;
- Global dimensions of business;
- International finance;
- Business ethics;
- International marketing;
- Financial accounting;
- International economics;
- International management;
- Managerial accounting;
- Economics of ukraine;
- Computer science;
THE MAIN AIMS OF EDUCATION:
- International Business;
- International Relations and Law;
- Modern Economic Theories;
- Moral and Ethics Values – meet the challenges of "an ever – changing world"
OUR GRADUATES CAN WORK IN UKRAINE AND ABROAD IN THE FIELDS OF:
- business administration;
- international finance;
- economic law;
- international marketing;
- customs regulation;
- insurance services.
Education is provided by full-time, part-time or correspondence departments according to their majors in:
- Business Administration (according to the American curriculum);
- Business Administration (according to the Ukrainian curriculum).
Our graduates receive American and Ukrainian Diplomas.
4-year Bachelor of Arts program. American MBA program.
Master degree in Ukraine, USA and Western Europe.
Post-graduate Courses with Certificates in Business.
Admission to the Institute - by Michigan or TOEFL tests.
Dormitory is available.
Students are supported in getting a job.
The success of our university – depends on the preparation of highly qualified specialists and non-stop form of study:
GYMNASIUM OR LYCEUM-UNIVERSITY.