President - Neonila Hrachova
The Crimean Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a non-governmental, non-profit making and self-governing organization incorporating on a voluntary basis legal entities and Ukrainian citizens registered as entrepreneurs as well as their associations.
The strategic purpose of the CCI of Crimea is to enhance the role and importance of the Chamber system in making decisions on issues focused on the support and protection of the businesses in the Crimea, providing the businessmen with a wide range of high-quality services assisted by the structural subdivisions such as:
- Center for Investment Involvement operating under the Crimean Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Operating Departments to work on projects promoting the efficient market economy in the Crimea;
- Creation of the International Business Center on the basis of CCIC in cooperation with the Hellenic Export Promotion Organization (HEPO);
- Holding international conferences, assemblies, trade shows and fairs;
- Holding annual assemblies of business communities of the BSEC Members and Observer states since June 5, 2000 to promote structural reformation of the Crimean economy, enhance competitiveness and expand the market for products manufactured in the Crimea, integration of the Crimean economy into the world market, foster investment and innovation processes in the Crimea, contribute to the development of trade show and fair activity as well as foreign economic activity and international ties; perform other functions pursuant to the Charter of the Crimean Chamber of Commerce and Industry.