Basic directions of scientific research:
- Dynamics of mechanical and hydromechanical systems, launch systems , railway and motor transport;
- Aerothermogasdynamics of propulsive plants, flying vehicles and spacecrafts and their subsystems;
- Strength, reliability and optimization of mechanical systems, launch vehicles and spacecrafts;
- Mechanics of interaction of a solid body with an ionized medium and electromagnetic radiation;
- The system analysis of the tendencies and prospects for the development of space-rocket engineering.