Chief of the Representative office - Pavlo P. Groshak
Scientific and production firm VD MAIS was founded in 1993. The main activity of the firm is supplying electronic components, materials, equipment and technologies for development and production of modern equipment for electronic and electrical engineering industry and electronic systems.
Presently VD MAIS supplies products of more than 100 well-known international manufacturers of:
- electronic components and systems
- materials for electronic and electrical engineering industry
- technological equipment for a production and repair of electronic technique
- technological materials for the production of electronic technique
- measuring and testing equipment.
We work with such well-known companies as Analog Devices, Hewlett-Packard, Fujitsu-Siemens Computers, Harting, Murata, Omron, Samsung, Schroff, Siemens, Tektronix and many others. VD MAIS supplies:
- electronic components for development and production of electronic apparatus
- equipment, components and materials for management and automation manufacturing
- equipment and materials for the surface mounting
- measurement instrumentation
- basic materials for the printed-circuit boards
- equipment and materials for the structured cable systems
- spare parts for repair of office engineering
- medical devices and provides services of:
- developing and manufacturing of the printed-circuit boards
- contracted production of electronic devices.