Association of economic Kolomujschina development created in 2001, as public union.
Nowdays Association of economic Kolomujschina development runs to 50 members, among of which are buisnessmen, bank workers, managers and worker of culture and educational and medicinal institutions, initiative young people.
Among Association of economic Kolomujschina development priorities:
- participation in creation and realisation strategy of social and economic town and region development:
- community attraction to development process and decision making on local level;
- assistance to development of enterpreneurship;
- growth of investment town winning, attraction to modern technologies to production;
- increasing of effectiveness using land, human and other resources of local people;
- rebirth and saving cultural point of interest in of region, assistance to tourism development;