Main directions of activity: The Register of Ukraine founded on state property form belongs to sphere of management of the Ministry of Transport and Communication of Ukraine and operates as state enterprise on the self-supporting base. The Register of Ukraine has 9 regional representative offices in Ukraine and separation in Budapest (Hungary).
Main directions of activity:
- technical supervision on ships under operation;
- coordination of design-technical document and technical supervision on building, re-equipment, modernisation and repair of ships;
- technical supervision on shipping hydrotechnical constructions and hydrotechnical constructions of ports, waterways and shipbuilding yards;
- technical supervision on sounding works;
- certification of Quality Management Systems;
- agreement of normative documents;
- technical supervision of containers;
- fulfilment of statutory type certification.