AKMA Production and Commercial Company (Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine) has been delivering metal-working equipment to Ukraine's market since 1994. It has gained unique experience operating all kinds of equipment and today offers its customers only the best proved-in-service and reliable equipment combining high quality and competitive prices.
Since 2000, the company's main focus has been on:
- delivery of imported high-technology machining equipment;
- warranty and after-sales service of equipment delivered by the company;
- delivery of tools, spare parts, and consumables used on equipment delivered by the company.
AKMA is the official representative of leading manufacturers of metal-working equipment and tools of the world, such as:
- Hyundai-Kia Machine, Korea - production of vertical, horizontal, and lathe CNC-centers;
- HANWHA TechM, Korea - production of high-speed and high-precision longitudinal turning bar machines and centerless grinding machines;
- HACO, Belgium - production of sheetmetal working equipment;
- BOMAR, Czech Republic - production of metal-cutting bandsaw machines;
- FONG HO, Taiwan - production of metal-cutting circular-saw machines and automatic lines for cutting of bars, pipes, and profiles;
- CML, Italy - production of profile-bending and pipe-bending machines;
- GALDABINI, Italy, BLISS, France - production of hydraulic presses;
- BRET, France - production of mechanical presses;
- Hakansson, Sweden - production of band saws;
- Starrett, Great Britain - production of band saws;
- Hanli Saws, China - production of rotary saws.
AKMA's distinctive feature is its high-quality after-sales service. All the company's technical experts in its service department undergo regular training at manufacturer plants abroad.
Trading companies are critical to Ukraine's future success and will help drive economic growth when global growth resumes. This is also true for metal-working equipment suppliers, as the heavy industry sector has always been of strategic importance for the country. The sector has been hit hard by the financial crisis, but will regain its footing and start to grow again in the future. In the meantime, organizations like AKMA can assist Chamber Members to accomplish their goals in both the trading and heavy industry spheres.