The history of one of the leading players on the soviet market of lighting engineering plant "Svetotechnika"group of companies "Shkoda Electro" begins with the founding in 1945, in g. Zaporozhye small artel, a consumer goods and lamps. Already in 1965, increasing the production capacity and expanding the assortment, artel is becoming a major manufacturer of lighting products in the USSR and was renamed into factory "Svetotechnika", which in 2011 entered in structure of group of companies "Shkoda Electro".
At present the group of companies "Shkoda Electro" is the leader on the Ukrainian market of lighting equipment. This position provides connection of advanced technologies and of the system approach in the search for new market opportunities. The plant sees its mission is to improve people's lives, offering advanced lighting solutions, based on the deep understanding of customer needs. The strategic goal of the business structure is to take in the industry of light engineering place the partner-innovator, is able to offer its clients creative and cost-effective solutions, while remaining a reliable partner in the issues of quality. Produced presently the plant production is presented by a wide variety of lamps for industrial purposes, garden and park lamps, lamps for public buildings and communal services, lamps for illumination of streets and roads, lights and etc.
In structure of group of companies Shkoda Electro, includes:
"Skoda Electro" Co., LTD - is a managing company;
PJSA "Svetotechnika" - the Factory. Manufacture and installation of lighting production
"TDS Plus" Co., LTD - a trading organization;
"Promelectroplus" Co., LTD - production and sale of low-voltage equipment;
"Electro House" - retail network of shops