AVIS UKRAINE is a modern poultry complex, one of the leaders of chicken eggs production market in Ukraine.
The main advantage of the company is a vertically integrated production cycle, which ensures:
- strict quality control of products at all stages
- high efficiency of the enterprise activity
- costs reducing production and selling of chicken eggs
Nowadays, AVIS UKRAINE has at its disposal:
- poultry farm with a capacity of 750 thousand heads of laying hens. Company is planning to increase the livestock number up to 1 700 000 units during 3 years. Poultry houses are equipped with modern automated equipment of the best world manufacturers as SALMET, Big Dutchman. Poultry farm produces up to 200 million eggs per year
- compound feed plant capacity of 29 200 tons per year with its own high-tech licensed laboratory.
The Safety Management System of food products HACCP is implemented.
The company's products sold on the Ukrainian market under the 6 trade marks.
Every year the company increases the number of its consumers and trading partners, from small private shops to national and international networks, such as Silpo, ATB, Ecomarket, Varus, Karavan, Megamarket, Brusnichka, Novus, Auchan and Billa.
Today AVIS UKRAINE exports chicken eggs to the following countries: Azerbaijan, UAE, Qatar, Hong Kong, Syria, and Iraq (Kurdistan)
Besides, the company has all the necessary permission to export chicken eggs to more than 20 countries in Africa, Asia, Middle East and the CIS countries.
One of the main priorities of AVIS UKRAINE is to build and support reliable business partnership.