Kharkiv Bearing Plant ("KharP") has been producing bearings since 1947 in conformity with ISO 492 international standards and those of CIS countries.
The effective ISO 9002 certified system of quality was also developed and implemented facilitating general, commercial, and technical management of the enterprise and ensuring timely and comprehensive fulfillment of customer's requests.
The company’s products are exported to more than 50 countries all over the world. Therefore, one can say for sure that the brand "KharP" is well known in every part of the world. Owning to many-year experience and latest production technologies used, the enterprise can guarantee high quality, reliability and long-lasting life of its products.
Kharkiv Bearing Plant is:
- a leading manufacturer of bearings in Ukraine;
- one of the main producers of bearings for railway transport, agricultural machinery, cars and trucks in the CIS countries;
- a reliable and stable business partner in the domestic and world markets.
By their design features, bearings may be divided into the following groups:
- single-row journal bearings (with shields);
- sealed single-row journal bearings;
- thrust ball bearings;
- spherical double-row journal bearings (seated on the clamping sleeve, with the tapered bore)
Basing on the customers' requirements, bearings for car-building industry and electrical engineering are produced to meet higher precision standards that are to be in compliance with additional specifications related to the vibration rate.
Range of bearings produced:
- weight: from 30 g to 45 kg;
- inner diameter: from 10 mm to 180 mm.