The University trains specialists in twelve specialities at five faculties:
- Mechanico-Technological Faculty:
Mechanization of Agriculture,
Quality, Standardization and Certification.
- The Faculty of Power Engineering and Computer Technologies:
Power Engineering of Agricultural Production,
Power Engineering Management,
Automated Control of Technological Processes.
- The Faculty of Technical Service:
Machinery and Equipment for Agricultural Production,
Equipment for Forestry Complex.
- The Faculty of Processing and Storage of Agricultural Products:
Equipment for Processing and Food Production,
Technology of Grain Processing and Storage.
- The Faculty of Management:
Management of Enterprises,
Accounting and Auditing.
The University has full-time and correspondence forms of education. It comprises the Faculty of Advanced Studies, the Department for Foreign Students and the Preparatory Department.