Betonmash, Closed Joint-Stock Company
- Address:1 Solodylova str., c. Slovyansk, Donetsk reg., 84105, Ukraine
- Telephone:+38(06262) 3-83-56, 3-83-71, 3-83-84
CJSC “Betonmash” has 60 years experience in concrete mixing and conveying equipment production. The company proposes different equipment used for construction.
Builders of hydraulic projects, concrete automobile roads, plants and housing complexes in Europe, Asia, Africa and America know this enterprise.
“Betonmash” is a holder of Arch of Europe “Gold Star” of International Committee of businessmen for excellence in corporate image and production quality.
Basic products of the Company:
- Mixing blocks CB-238 and CB-246 are designed to prepare concrete, mortar and other mixes on separate construction grounds. They are used as main units on the concrete mixing plants of various design. Skip hoist availability allows to carry out a mechanized charging of mixers to a height of 5 m.
- The concrete mixers BC-8 and BC-8-03 are designed to prepare high flow concrete mixes with cone slump from 3 cm and more, building mortars. The concrete mixer BC-8-03 stocked with skip hoist allows to mount a mixer to a height of 2,5m, to mechanize a charging the concrete mix components and discharging the concrete mix into dump truck.
- The portable concrete mixer BC-3 is designed to prepare high flow concrete mixes and mortars in conditions of individual construction.
- The gravity concrete mixers CB-153A and CB-162 are designed to prepare high-flow concrete mixes from 3 cm and more in the production lines of prefabricated reinforced concrete plants.
- The fixed-drum concrete mixers CB-138B and CB-146A and their versions are designed to prepare the concrete mixes and mortars in the production lines of prefabricated reinforced concrete plants, ready mix plants, concrete mixing plants.
- The agitator truck ABC-6 is designed to prepare and deliver concrete mixture on building ground, deliver mixture into concrete pumps, concrete buckets and other transport means and at subzero temperature – for delivery ready-for-use mixture.
- The concrete mixing plants CB-145-5 and CB-145-2 are designed to prepare concrete mixes on dense aggregates and cement binders at an ambient temperature from +5C to + 40C, and from –40C to +40C.
- The automated cement storage facilities CB-33G, C-1B and C-2 are used for reception of cement from the cement trucks, storage and delivery of cement to active bunkers of concrete mixing plants.
- The Y-4 production equipment is designed to prepare concrete mixes on dense aggregates and cement binders at an ambient temperature not below than +2C.
- The cyclic concrete mixing plant CB-164 is designed to prepare concrete mixes in field condition at motor road construction, airfield, hydraulic structures and other large construction grounds at positive ambient temperature.
- The continuous action concrete mixing plant CB-109A is designed to prepare concrete mixes in field condition at motor road construction, airfield, hydraulic structures and other large construction grounds at positive ambient temperature.
Delivery term of the concrete mixing equipment – no more than one month after the contract is signed.
Наша компания занимается оптовой и розничной торговлей промышленным оборудованием. По мере увеличения количества клиентов у нас появилась необходимость в более качественном программном продукте, отражающим требования отдела продаж современной компании, такие как систематизация информации, возможн...
- Prycarpathian Medical Company, LLC
- Lumier Pharma LLC
- FarKoS LLC
- Gals Ltd
- CONSENSE Ltd
- DATRANS Company
- EuroCommerce company
- Municipal-Odessa Tourist Agency LLC
- Record-Agro LLC
- Brovary Vtorma LLC
- Comprehensive AgroService Company
- Ukrsilicate LLC
- Ukrainian bakers' association
- Ukrainian Association of Young Farmers
- Wind Parks of Ukraine Company
- Lubnymiaso LLC
- O.L.KAR.-AgroZoOvet-Service company
- Slobozansky product LLC
- UTRLaw&Consulting LLC