The plant was founded in 1945. Main activities are the production of modern and efficient equipment for extracting, preparing, transporting, processing and storing synthesis of mineral oil, natural gas and condensate; power equipment for electric power stations burning solid fuel; equipment for processing agricultural products and wine production; equipment for chemical industry and for mineral fertilizers production.
The company began the manufacture of heat-exchange pipe-cased devices for heating and cooling liquid- and gas-like mediums; vessels for storing and processing flamable substances; gas separators; dust-filters; equipment for inner-layer burning aimed at increasing the efficiency of oil layers and intensifying deposits exploitation.
The company produces consumer goods: table and kitchenware, collapsible metal garages, water boilers, pressure cookers, lids, liquefied gas cylinders.
The plant was awarded the international certificate TUV that enables company to produce and export its products to Germany, Austria and other coutries.
The enterprise is ready to cooperate with organizations doing a similar type of business on mutually beneficial terms.